sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ok, heres another easy one

LeadTaco

i screwd up my disc to the point of it barely starting the program (once in every 5 tries basically), i dont think it can read the disk image anymore, and i (obviously^^) dont want to repurchase the program, so how would i get it replaced by Hash?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you contact Hash and tell them your story and serial number....maybe even a picture of your disc, then they've been known to replace them if they still have them in stock.

How did you screw up your disc? Physically, as in scratching it? If it just isn't working anymore, you may have the problem I had. Not everything about A:M loads from the disk every time. Your work, for example, stays on the computer. And those files can get corrupted. (Especially if you visit...um...sites which display...um...human anatomy. Of course, I don't know this from personal experience, I've just been told. And the problem I had has nothing to do with visiting those sites....)

Anyway, you may want to try putting your work on a CD and then clearing out and reinstalling A:M. That helped when I had the problem.

'Course, now I've updated to V14, which is stable as a rock, so I can gloat. :)