sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ebay outbid

Stronghorn

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey... it wasn't me. ;)

It's probably best that you were outbid.

$129 plus $99 for an upgrade is more than some will pay for A:M as a student or via Tradeshow discount.

If you are willing to pay $127 plus shipping you are pretty close to that price ($199) already.

Be of good cheer though... Charles Faust has been trying to win a copy of A:M on Ebay for ages. ;)

At the moment amxchange.org can't get you into A:M for less than $199.

Thats a really great deal for what you get in v14. Best if that purchase price go directly to Hash Inc to support them anyway.

As always, Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware): There is a danger you can win a copy of A:M on Ebay that cannot be upgraded... so... be careful.

Hey... it wasn't me. ;)

It's probably best that you were outbid.

$129 plus $99 for an upgrade is more than some will pay for A:M as a student or via Tradeshow discount.

If you are willing to pay $127 plus shipping you are pretty close to that price ($199) already.

Be of good cheer though... Charles Faust has been trying to win a copy of A:M on Ebay for ages. ;)

At the moment amxchange.org can't get you into A:M for less than $199.

Thats a really great deal for what you get in v14. Best if that purchase price go directly to Hash Inc to support them anyway.

As always, Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware): There is a danger you can win a copy of A:M on Ebay that cannot be upgraded... so... be careful.

yeah you're probably right, I will just buy the full updated version when I can. Anyway I am still learning alot of useful tips here about keyframing animation. I will keep watching and reading the tuts so when I can buy, I will have a working knowledge base about AM. Have a great day.

• Admin
Anyway I am still learning alot of useful tips here about keyframing animation. I will keep watching and reading the tuts so when I can buy, I will have a working knowledge base about AM. Have a great day.

You've got the right attitude. You'll go far with that.

What you learn now will help you make the transition.

It took me 4 years to buy A:M and while I'd like to think it was worth the wait I should have found a way to buy it sooner. So I definitely sympathize.

At least it looks like you already know A:M is the right program for you.

You are off to a great start already! :)

Anyway I am still learning alot of useful tips here about keyframing animation. I will keep watching and reading the tuts so when I can buy, I will have a working knowledge base about AM. Have a great day.

You've got the right attitude. You'll go far with that.

What you learn now will help you make the transition.

It took me 4 years to buy A:M and while I'd like to think it was worth the wait I should have found a way to buy it sooner. So I definitely sympathize.

At least it looks like you already know A:M is the right program for you.

You are off to a great start already! :)

Looks like I will buying AM sometime in July. I am doing some budgeting cuts and thats when I will be able to cut loose with some funds. Thanks for the words of encouragement.