sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

rotoscopes

madd chemistry

]HEY I RECENTLY BROUGHT THE LATEST VERSION OF A:M BUT I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH ROTOSCOPING. I'M TRYING TO MODEL OVER FACES I FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND ALSO ON CHARACTERS I DREW AND SCANNED INTO A:M BUT THE PICTURES DON'T SHOW UP IN THE PROGRAM FOR ME TO MODEL OVER. NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CAN'T GET THE PICTURES TO APPEAR ON THE GRID TO BEGIN TO MESH THE SPLINES OVER LIKE THEY DO IN THE DEMOS AND TUTORIALS. PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE HELP!!! [THANX

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Make sure you are looking from a cardinal view such as Front, Right, Left etc.

If you are seeing just a grey box where a rotoscope should be that would indicate a graphics card driver issue.

If you just want to check to see if your image is working correctly as a rotoscope add one to a camera and see if it works.

P.S. ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS LIKE SCREAMING REALLY REALLY LOUD! ;)

Its also rather hard to read.

If the problem is not the graphic card than double click on the image catagory in the project workspace. Then drag the image from there to a modeling window. There will be a box were you can chose between a rotoscope and decal. Pick rotoscope and then resize the image to your hearts content. Then you should be able to model over it.

Hope this helped.