sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Modeling and Rigging...plz respond

jairo

Im m new at animation master and have lots of interest of learning modeling and rigging......I RECENTLY M WORKING ON A PROJECT THAT REQUIRES MY MODEL TO MOVE OR EVEN DANCE AND I SAW SOME TUTORIALS ABOUT MODELS THAT MOVED AND DANCED AND STUFF.. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WOULD I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH AND CREATE THAT MODEL OR CAN I IMPORT IT AND IT WILL STILL RESPECT OR CREATE BONES AND SO I CAN MANIPULATE IT? MY MODEL IS A MAN THAT HAS HHIS ARMS STREACHING OUT IT IS 2D BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT 3D AND ALSO MANIPULATE IT IS THAT POSIBLE ON ANIMATION MASTER..... how diificult is it to create your own model

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jairo

Not only are you new to Animation Master but 3D by the sounds of it - and you have a lot to learn in both ;)

First off you cannot import a 2D character into any 3D program (uness someone knows otherwise) and expect to start animating it. If you already have a 2D caracter then I am affraid that you will have to model it first then rig it. The good thing is though that AM will make the modelling and rigging reasonably easy depending on your model.

Even easier is if you use one of the pre-rigged models that comes with AM and then just drop an action on it and you will have an instance animated character :)

If you already have AM then go through all the tutorials in the 'Art of Animation Master' book that comes with it. You will find a tutorial in there already that allows you to add pre-made characters to a stage and make them dance.

Hope this gets you started OK.

First off you cannot import a 2D character into any 3D program (uness someone knows otherwise) and expect to start animating it.

actually there is something similar to that, but you cant animate or anything with it.

http://www.freeartsoftware.com/free-softwa...y3D/website.htm

personally i think A:M would be easier...