Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New User

Graham

Hi

My name is Graham Easton and I live in Lancashire England.

I am a retired mechanical engineer having run my own engineering company for 30 years.

During that time I have been amazed how the drafting techniques have changed from pencil and paper to computer graphics.

I now make short videos and I love trains both full size and models, (yes an anorak as we are referred to in England).

However I have always found animation fascinating, particularly moving machinery rather that actors.

Some time back I purchased a copy of Animation Master 2004 version 10.5 but never had the time to use the program due to work.

Time has moved on and I now have the time but note that the program has also moved on and as a result should I update before getting started?.

My use for the program will be to develop animated mechanical scenes

Kind regards

Graham Easton

Morecambe

Lancashire

England

ps go easy as I am no whiz kid on computers. The first I computer I came into contact with was a predecessor to the IBM Pc and had no hard drive and 2 x 8.5 floppy drives.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Graham,

I'm not sure if someone replied to you in another place but I do hope you are feeling at home.

Regarding the upgrade I'd say if you have the money to spend you definitely should.

For $99 you'll get v13 and v14 (free updates for the year!) and all the bells and whistles that come with them.

I generally wait for the new year but there really is no reason to as the CD currently being shipped is already in line for v14.

Here's hoping you find lots of time to spend with A:M in 2007! :)

Hi Graham

Welcome to the Hash Community.

My advice is to update to the latest version you have and have fun.There is an incredible community here only to willing to help if you get a little bit stuck on whatever

you are working on...Don't be afraid to ask for help!!If you feel that you are getting somewhere then i highly recommend updating to the latest version of the program as Rodney suggests.

Don't be a stranger!

:D

Jay