sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

PLEASE HELP!! Can't find any help!! Please help Am Group

hoosierinlasvegas

Please help...Just starting w/ AM switching over from Poser and found Animation Master to be wonderful but I need help...I have done all the tutorials that come in the book but I am looking to create still images of comic characters and would like to know how to apply clothing to a model like "Dex" that is already in the library. Ex. is a picture attached that I would like to make w/ Animation Master but I cant find any useful tutorial to help me out with this...Any links? Any Help Please How do i make the cape, Helmet, Most importantly the Suit...?///Please help

post-9804-1161320850_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The suit looks like it is just painted on, so you should be able to save a modified version of Dex with a different name. Then just alter his decal maps to be the colors you want.

I would re-model the boots to replace the mesh of his feet, also the arm bands. Model the helmet and copy and paste it into the model (unless you need it removeable). If it needs to be removeable, then constrain it to the head in an ACTION.

For the cloak, Add it to the model, then use Simcloth in your choreography to simulate. There are tutorial videos on cloth in the tutorial section of the forum.

Hope that helps you. :)