Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A Model for the Community

This model came about when late in the month I decieded to try and enter the Hash mascot contest and the only thing that was occupying my mind at the time was Steve Erwins death ,and I had been googling stingrays, I hope no one thought it was in bad taste, I did worry about that. It semed to be a model I could somewhat attempt (spline layout is horrific) , I'm not much with non mech models and weak at mech modeling..........The boneing is terriable, I did what I could just enough to get it to a pose I could live with. I did learn alot about materials when doing the texturing and had a version that used decals done with 3D painter (what a great program!!!) but went with the material version with some decals (I use a modified "tip of nose bump from Schlitzy)......Sense it has been along time from when I last contributed a model, here it is, for what it's worth ,still actually a WIP, like all my models...LOL..............

(Its a zipped Embeded consolidated project and I tried to make sure all materials and decals are in there)

Mike

I guess I did offend many, was not my intension,

out of here !

Stingray_V2_Gather.zip

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic