sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Help! Contol Points Disappearing

Xiomar

I was animating today and I hit something and lost all my control points. I don't know how to get them

back. The model is fine and I can see all the splines it just all the control points are hidden. Anyone know

how to unhide them?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of any short cuts to do that. But you might look in the customise options and set the cp size to anything but 0.

Honetstly I don't know how to check. I am sorta learning this programing. I have checked all render modes and all the settings. I checked all the keymappings and nothing seems to be working. To be quite honest this thing has been a bit flakey on my laptop. I was thinking that an upgrade I ran just before the thing went bonkers might be the issue. Does anyone know of any issues Hash might have with SIS embeded graphics chip(it is GL and DirectX 9 compatable). I model on my laptop and then render it out on my workstation. I only have issue with the laptop.