Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Right Bicep and Right forearm won't move

Danforthd

I have created an action that I apply to knight in a new choreography. At the end of the action, when I attempt to move the right bicep or forearm in a choreography action, they won't move. All the other bones will move, but these two seem locked. Any suggestions?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have created an action that I apply to knight in a new choreography. At the end of the action, when I attempt to move the right bicep or forearm in a choreography action, they won't move. All the other bones will move, but these two seem locked. Any suggestions?

I created a climbing action and am now trying to add a wave, but the arm won't move in choreography 1. It wokks fine in the action, but when I use the action in choreography it locks up. The climing action has constraints, but they end several frames before the next action.

I created a climbing action and am now trying to add a wave, but the arm won't move in choreography 1. It wokks fine in the action, but when I use the action in choreography it locks up. The climing action has constraints, but they end several frames before the next action.

Using V.13 Here is the proj.

Forgot to zip it.

KnightSequence.zip

Found my problem. I had a constraint left on too long.

Glad you found the problem. This is an easily overlooked step. A constraint at 100% will stay that way until you tell it otherwise, meanwhile it will not allow you to move those bones because it would be conflicting with that constraint command.

Good job. That's how I learned A:M. Trial & error :D