Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Render Help

Kurrykid

Does anyone have a tutorial or any other kind of help for rendering (to file)? Granted, I have only been using A:M for 1 day :blink: but I can't seem to get any of my rendering to work. It seems pretty straight-forward but for some reason if I render a tga file, it just comes out completely white with nothing on it. If I render a movie (i.e. Quicktime), it is just pure black.

There must be something I'm not doing right.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a tutorial or any other kind of help for rendering (to file)? Granted, I have only been using A:M for 1 day :blink: but I can't seem to get any of my rendering to work. It seems pretty straight-forward but for some reason if I render a tga file, it just comes out completely white with nothing on it. If I render a movie (i.e. Quicktime), it is just pure black.

Thanks.

Make sure you are not rendering with fog enabled in your otions.

Also make sure you are looking through the camera you want to view your scene from, before you render to file.

David

Thanks.

Also make sure you are looking through the camera you want to view your scene from, before you render to file.

David

Thanks for the comments...I have checked both of those options and they are OK. I can render a tutorial (from the CD), it just won't render after I do a tutorial and try to render it.

Thanks.

David

Thanks for the comments...I have checked both of those options and they are OK. I can render a tutorial (from the CD), it just won't render after I do a tutorial and try to render it.

Can you list all your render settings, that would be a good place to start.

David