sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can A:M be personalized?

T-Dogg

Can the A:M Splash Screen or the little walk cycle animations that appear during rendering be replaced? I'd like to add my own original creations if possible.

I just thought I'd ask. :)

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the A:M Splash Screen or the little walk cycle animations that appear during rendering be replaced? I'd like to add my own original creations if possible.

I just thought I'd ask. :)

Thank you for your time.

Short answer is no.

There was a splash screen utility that would cover the A:M splash with an image of your choice.

David

Uh-oh. Let's not go there. ;)

I believe there was a discussion about the splash screen and maybe there was a solution found. But if so, it was a once off. So, no you can't. Not the animations. They're all encoded into the exe.

Thanks for the quick replies! I kinda figured the answer was no, but thought I'd give it a shot. I know a 3ds Max user who changes his splash screen regularly to match whatever project he's working on. I guess that's one of the features he paid that extra $3000 for. :D

As for the walk cycles, I noticed that it changes from time to time, and just thought it'd be cute to see my own little fellows running around up there. It's not a big deal, because I'm still not a good enough modeller yet, anyway.