Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Pre-Render animations won't play completely...

Kelley

Lately, I've been having a problem with in the Choreography. If I have, let's say, four key frames on the Timeline, and I hit the 'Play' button, the action will go the second, or third, key frame, and then cycle back to the beginning. If I step through the action [not to be confused with an .act file-type action] it will go all the way to the end. But what's causing it to fetch up?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that's not it and it's a complex scene, it might be the computer is skipping frames to save resources.
Yes, I've come across this on occasion (although the worst case was only about three frames from the end). Another thing to check is the blue bar that shows up for the choreography in the keyframe view of the Timeline (rather than graph view), and make sure it extends for the required period.

Try right click (windows) on timeline and select "Playrange settings" to change or you could "drag" the range on the time line further as well (where the red arrow is pointing or I guess obscurring).

I did a lot of fussin' with settings and moving things around before I got your posting, but I suspect that you were right. Thanks.

If that's not it and it's a complex scene, it might be the computer is skipping frames to save resources. There's an option for it in the options.

Actually, this one is not a very complex scene. I cobbled together a few Easter Island heads with the intention of getting my feet wet building Pose Sliders for speech. Like most of my 'quick and dirty' projects, it's taken on a life of its own. Time to get back to Tubs, et al.

[attachmentid=16237]

RAPA_NUI_03.jpg