sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Looking to buy A:M

smokeee

Hello, I'm looking to purchase A:M and I was wondering if there were walkthroughs so I can make movies like Conrad Chow's Snapshots or if I could record my nephew being chased by dinosaur. Can you just put that dinosaur into your home movie? or are those guys just too good at animation and they are pro. I have no background in animation but I would like to make those movies just for fun. Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,

You can do that with A:M (either a Conrad Chow or put a dino in your home movie... chasing your nephew)... there are many walkthroughs and tutorials for almost anything you want to do with animation and FX from within A:M. And A:M can do much more than many may anticipate...

Having confirmed that you CAN do those things in A:M does not mean that you can take your home movie, import it into AM... and press a button to make a magic monster chase your sister through the footage....

A:M is very user friendly, if you apply yourself, you will be able to do what you want... But there is no instant gratification...

Your A:M will come with a book of tutorials that will give you the basics, tutorials that are also available in online videos... And from there, in the forums, and elsewhere, you will find many other tutorials that involve compositing live action with CG.

So, hop aboard... there are many here to help you if you are willing to make a sincere effort.