sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sounds in actions

ArgleBargle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I create a simple action that has a sound effect associated with it, the sound plays in the chor when the action happens... but only for the first occurrence of the action. Subsequenct actions are silent. Am I not understanding something here? or is that a bug?

I guess I'll report this as a bug. The sound is produced when rendered, but not while doing choreography playback while editing.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Sound can only be played in the chor window, nowehere else. So if you have 3 different actions with sound, then you first put the whole sound (of all 3 actions) in the chor. and then drag & drop your actions in the chor.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm repeating what you're saying, I'm just trying to help.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

Sound can only be played in the chor window, nowehere else. So if you have 3 different actions with sound, then you first put the whole sound (of all 3 actions) in the chor. and then drag & drop your actions in the chor.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm repeating what you're saying, I'm just trying to help.

Well, if I've got 3 different actions, each with their own sound, and apply them to the character, I can scrub or play in the choreography and hear all the sounds. However, if I repeat an action (either manually or by setting the repeat value) the sound is only heard once. Further, when rendering to something that has sound (e.g., AVI) all sounds are heard correctly. It appears simply to be an interface bug.