sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Feet leave the ground

elimarcus

I followed the online tutorial for it's a pitch. I tried it with the skeleton as well as the knight and I have the same response (twice with both character's). When I set the frame 18 pose and use the slider to see the animation, both feet end up in the air between frame one and thirteen. It looks like the charter is hurdling. Its appears that it didn't regester the foot placement in frame ten. I can go back an replace the foot but I have to do it on a number of frames establish foot contaqct on the ground.

I am using v12q. I don't have the inverted knee problem others have discussed. I did set the balance and balance riged to 0 per the tutorial.

Any ideas?? :blink:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I set the first pose to the example then moved to the 10th frame to set the second pose and so on.

Is there anything additional that needs to be done?

When I test between 0 -10 it was fine. But after I set the pose for the 18th frame that is when both feet left the ground. It didn't seem to go out of wack until the 18th frame

So how do you verify that it that it has been keyed correctly ??

Thanks for the help!!