sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

I want you guys to meet Zero

Project : Zero (link)

So, early in 2005 I started this project and never really got around to telling anyone about it (I don't think). This is going to be a thread to keep all the A:M crowd updated as this project is revealed. Once the animation part is completed (hopefully this year) I'll post to the showcase, and of course add it to my site. Let me know what you think as I cruise along. Talk to you later.

[attachmentid=12950]

ps. Well! The attachment options have changed as well. Hmmmm....I like (thanks Martin).

post-8571-1136524885_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kinda reminds me of the Ain Ghazal human figures from Jordan. It has sort of a tribal feel to it and is kinda scary looking. Pretty cool looking model Joshua.

Those are some pretty creepy looking things. Hopefully Zero won't be that creepy. B) Thanks for the comment on the tribal feel. I think when I get done it will have an art deco (??) feel. Maybe. Or I could be getting movements confused. Either way I still that Brancusi was a major influence given at the time I was writing a paper on him.

I don't want to give too much of the story away but it's basically going to be a simple scene and pretty straight animation. Here is a flower that I did for it. Next should be the set.

[attachmentid=12993]

post-8571-1136605519_thumb.jpg

Nice so far, Joshua...cool style.

You guys can just call me Josh if you don't mind B) And, thanks. I'm still not quite sure about the colors so most of the models aren't textured. (except the flower.)

And, of course every actor needs a set. So, here you guys go.

question I've been out of the loop (and I think I still am) for a while. Have we got a good solution for water? I ask because I have an idea but, I would rather see if it's already been solved before I start driving myself mad trying to figure it out. Thanks.

[attachmentid=13010]

post-8571-1136678236_thumb.jpg