Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Buster Sword

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not to familiar with the sword from FF 7, but a few things that I noticed when I opend the picture;

-The angled edge of the blade is wider in some parts, not even I think this would throw off the weight of the sword

-The green circle, or stone seems to be imbeded further in than the red one

-The blade also extends past the hand guards, again i am not to familiar with the sword

-I also think you should move the handle a little to the right, to center it more

-it also looks a little 2D maybe you should post a picture at a different angle, you could get more advice that way.

Good job so far.

james

This looks good, but some thing that woud reallyhelp would be to move it into a choreography so it has something to reflect. also at ome point it looks like the blade is widr than the hand guard, and while the buster sword is nothing if not inconsistant

Google search

The blade is generaly narrower than the grip. Good work though I look foward to seeing it in a neat setting.

A funny thing some one should start this topic. Um i'm working on getting the schematic for the Buster sword used by Square Enix for the Advent childen movie, from how it was described to me, the 7 in one sword mostrosity is actually constrained so that all 7 peices fit together so one could actually make the dambthing. if my inquiries bare any fruit, I'll post it.

• 4 months later...

A funny thing some one should start this topic. Um i'm working on getting the schematic for the Buster sword used by Square Enix for the Advent childen movie, from how it was described to me, the 7 in one sword mostrosity is actually constrained so that all 7 peices fit together so one could actually make the dambthing. if my inquiries bare any fruit, I'll post it.

This might be what you were looking for:

post-6661-1141712525_thumb.jpg