sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Aw, love and a corpse

Guest william40

Guest william40

Hello,

It is rough and models are not all complete.

Scene; Kate is dreaming and in the medical bay leaning over frank, who is dead. Well, ah, maybe...

http://www.hennesproductions.com/portfolio/frank_cut_1.mov

Comments are always appreciated, I have been staring at it for a awhile. I am always interested to hear what people see.

William

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

William,

Models are looking great. Frank's movements look fine, good arcs. The t pose is strange though. But he's staying put, is he going to chase her or collapse or what? "Frank" is fine, but her gasp is all in her head, if she were really scared her whole body should be pulling back to get out of danger. When frank's eye opens, the top of the eye socket shadow changing is somewhat distracting, is there a way to put an eyebrow in so I don't think the eyebrow is dissapearing.

Looks really interesting so far.

-Alonso

The clip looks COOL so far! Great modelling! Frank DOES appear to be standing up. <_< You need a reference point in that shot so the audience can properly orient themselves. I like the camera angle, I wouldn't change that. Maybe the edge of the table he is supposed to be laying on would help. Anyway, that's just a general suggestion. The modelling and animation are far superior to any of my work to date, so ... great job. I can't wait to see the finished product! B)

Guest william40

Cool! Great feed back so far everybody! I love to hear this kinda stuff! Things I was worried about no one mentioned, that is good.

Now. for some explantion.

Frank actually is on an operating type table, in the cross position, and arms out stretched. He will have various tubes and such coming out of the arms. He will just rest back into his pose and then squirl around some more. He will try to break hi bonds.....

Alonso, you are absolutly correct on Kates body not reacting to the inflence in the enviroment. I need to finish rigging her and get that movement in there.

Alonso, Franks eye opening animation was bothering me a bit as well, you have given me something to think about.

Arkaos, I will be putting the BG's soon. But in the shot time I am going to comp in some pencil Drawings

for references.

Keep it coming!

Cheers,

Bill