Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rollians Return - Fight for... well, FUN!

Alright, experimenting with animation some more here. Tell me what you think about timing and movment and such. Enjoy!

[attachmentid=9680]

Also, if anyone wants to host files for me, I wouldn't mind. I am looking for a good webhost, but I don't want to get screwed out of about $70.00 a year or more so it's a W.I.P. as well.

R_ur_f1small.mov

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... I have no idea what your talking about, that isn't Cloud's Buster Sword.... Yeah it is! Found the texture online, it was actually put together by my brother. Wait until I get the next part of the animation, the buster sword has some competition. Also, the frozen frames I am aware of, and imfamous for. After I finish the animation, I go back through and fix and odd delays and timing issues. Man, Cloud rocks.

The red guy looks like he is just bouncing or at least his sword. I think you are trying to show that he is organic and therefore cannot hold his sword perfectly still, but the swings look a bit too regular and I think they should stop after a while or nearly stop.

When the green guy throws away his sword it looks like it boomerangs away, kinda funky. Is that what you wanted?

Otherwise it is a cool little piece. Looks like the green dude, would prefer a bit of an unfair advantage, huh?

O3

Hey Ozone, thanks for the comments, the sword bouncyness was sapposed to be included in his breathing, but ofcourse I look back now, and he isn't breathing in that part (DOH!). As for the boomarang effect, this is a bone issue and will be sorted out in the next render (not what I wanted at all, but I knew it would happen). Yes, the green guy is a bit of a jerk for pulling out that totaly huge sword huh. I have only animated 1 extra second to the fight scene, but its a good one ^_^. Until next time.