Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

First (Posted ) Model

Hi all, I've been pecking away for a bit, and came up with this. Please c&c about it. I'm interested in hearing about the shoulders and hips-are they workable? I've thought about stitching a spline across the chest into the deltoids to help definition,also one on either side of the center line to better define the abs. I 'm modeling him bald so I could use the hair feature,but I'm thinking of adding 'hanks' of conical hair splines for a simpler, toonier look. Some of the included models in AM seem to have these hanks 'stuck in' any wich way-this animates/renders OK? Thanks in advance for your help. Ww (Brian)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bad start. The arms need abit more work on them. The spline round the waist doesn't seem to be doing anything right now...maybe it could be brought up abit? Don't forget to look at the cd characters for reference.

correct.jpg

Dog soldiers was a brilliantly bad film! One of those awfully put together things which is as a whole pretty good! Its a nice model so far, I presume your giving him wolf paw feet? his hands look odd too! good work though.

Nixie