Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

sword fighting project

Well, im back to teaching Martial arts and personal training. My master is putting together a fight choreography scene for a internet movie, and I though I take the time to mess with Hash again. See if I can put together a fight scene in 3D. So I still need more time to polish the model and tweak the bump map on the torso. More nurnnys on the sword. Been awhile, and rehashing the things I know about hash. So this is my spare model that I am redoing, I have another I want to use, but using this one to figure my way around.

If anyone remember my old project will remember Erica, I haven't given her new hair yet, thats next.

ericatoonbsword14.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love sword fights! can't wait to see the results!

Just a comment about the image: the weight balance of your character is kind of charged to the left of the picture, also the general pose could be lots more martial and expresive (sword fighting is not jogging) i hope i can see a good interchange of steel! good work :)

post-7-1123252347.jpg

I love sword fights! can't wait to see the results!

Just a comment about the image: the weight balance of your character is kind of charged to the left of the picture, also the general pose could be lots more martial and expresive (sword fighting is not jogging) i hope i can see a good interchange of steel! good work :)

edit: why the hell did my reply appeared twice??

Edited by Eos

Im trying to redo her boobies, as I was getting some coments of that nature, so trying to find a way to downplay them, with smaller set and more coverage, but still sexy.

I need to spend more time with cloth of her skirt so that I can get deeper in the stance. I really didn't spend to much on pose, but to show off what I have so far. Im thinking maybe a chain mail over the metal bra? Im sort of struggling with the looks of her and functional animation with her clothes.

As for the pose I forgot to check feet position of angle. Its flat footed catstance.

Im open for suggestion, smaller breast , more coverage, or screw the prude, and keep what I have?

• 2 weeks later...