Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rigger Needed

I am working on a model for the Mini Clip Animation contest that is coming up... The model I have is simple but... I don't know anything about rigging using IK or whatever... Anyway, if someone out there would like to rig the model I would be very happy with you... Ok thanks bye.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, as for perfered rig, I like bones in upper body, a bone for each eye, leave the mouth thing alone... His size is a BIG problem, as you will see in the image, he is HUGE! I want him to be eather the same size as Basicman beside him, or a little bigger then half of basicman's size... The hands, I put short animations together to show what they need to do, They are very simple, same with the feet... The legs, please make it so when I lower the body, the IK or whatever legs do not move, this is SOO much easier for me to animate with... Each circle joint represents an are of motion, basic you know. The eyebrows just need one bone, as demoed in the animation. The chest is very important in the way it opens, it is also demoed in the animation. I have things in groups, but a lot of the groups are not properly labled, just scroll ^_^. I think I have covered everything.

Sorry, it is a .avi, meant to do .mov. OH WELL! DivX requiered.

Movements

post-7-1119850990.jpg