Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Logos

Sooo... It's been a looong time since I posted a WIP here, so here goes:

I've been working on theese two logos the last week. One is for a CounterStrike(a PC game) MOVIE and one is for a CounterStrike CLAN. And since I'm such a nice guy, I don't charge a buck :P (ok so maybe that has something to do with my current insufficiant amount of skill with A:M, but I like the "nice guy"-stuff better).

Anyways, here's the Movie Logo or intro or signature or whatever:

yvindLogo_test.jpg

(btw, I tried to but the camera in a certain angle so that adult contenet would be as non-visible as possible. What can I say? The guy likes his ladies.) There's suppose to float an E down on the desk, blending in with the two paper sheets.

And here's the Clan logo:

RunesLogo0_fix.jpg

Both of them still has a lot of work to be done, but I thought I'd just post it here to make sure that I get a very varied view on both of them. I want my first two jobs to be well done. And what better place is there to get both varied AND good views on stuff? ;)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this might just be me seeing things, but i think one of the pencils is going through the other one 
Whops... :lol:

I think the S logo could use some color perhaps following some of the bevel lines to give it more contrast.
Yepp, color will be added.

The drawing board table has a nice mottled lighting on it but when it comes to the upright table holding the papers the lighting makes the surface look a little washed out. Maybe you could turn down the light effecting that or point it in a slightly different direction and see if you can get a different effect. For instance if you look at the board that is poking out under the upright table, the soft shadowing makes it look as if it disappears into thin air.

That was one thing I wanted to ask about... I kinda want a atmosphere with a room that's "lighted" by the light that comes trough a window(because there will be a window :P)? Should I try a sky-light rig outside the room and point it towards the window?

I like your work and your posts, so hopefully you do not mind me commenting on your art.
Well, that's why I posted it here ;)

And about the S, my friend wanted something like this(the "fat" k): http://www.sk-gaming.com

• 2 weeks later...