sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My turn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...What are the wierd light blue grid things I see on the handle?

I think you get extra points if you can get the point of your sword through the holes and poke your opponents fingers.

Very nice sword.

Vernon "Ouch! That hurt!" Zehr

The grid pattern on the hilt is a little too fine. The skeleton left over would be too weak to support itself but I had such a time learning transparencies for that that I finally quit.

wow! how did you make that? veeery curious, as I would like to make a sword myself. A short guide?

Go to the link in my first post and it will take you to the original thread. There is a pic of the rotoscope there. I had to do some research on the actual length in order to keep it in scale. But it is as close as you can get to actual scale.

I haver never posted a wireframe so I guess I should find one real quick:

Ok here is one with another to follow: The rest of the blade is only 3 more extrusions.

post-8-1106788249.jpg