Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Thinking of making a spoof

After staring at the computer screen for quite a while, I have it! (Eureka?) I've decided to make a spoof of a movie. It will probably hilariously funny to my friends and me, but leave other people thinking "What???" But I'm getting off topic. :lol: so, its a spoof on mission: impossible (movie, not TV series)...with pants and stuff @ a department store. There, I said it. =P

Just in the beginning now, however. Plot is not secured yet, so suggestions are very, very welcome. I am re-watching the movie tonight to refresh my memory.

Here is a simple pants model, which I can modify to make other pants.

Pants.JPG

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good so far. Just a suggestion and not a big deal, but you could lose a lot of your horizontal cross patches to optimize your patch count. A lot of them are not needed since the pant legs are pretty straight. You could lose a lot of them that re between the ankle and the knee and the knee and the pelvic area. Just my two cents, won't make that much of a difference, just makes things slightly easier. Anyways, best of luck with your project!

That looks a lot better, you could probably even lose more. I did the same thing when I was first modeling in A:M. When modeling with polygons you would want all that geometry, but with splines you can have a smooth surface with less geometry. Unless, of course, youve got a model that requires lots of detail. Keep the updates coming!

I'll be able to really get going when I refresh myself by watching the movie tonight. It's killing me to sit here and wait when I could be coming up with the plot after watching M:I. :wacko: I'll update more as soon as I have something worth mentioning (char, plot ^_^, etc) Thanks for your help so far. :)

Trying to think of a way for the pants to talk. I mean, come on, talking through the zipper is not only pointless and confusing, but also just plain wrong :blink: . My sis says I should do something with a belt and buckles for that, which could also be used as the face-masks. (Tears off belt buckle and shows actual one) Kind of like face i guess. This a good idea?