Reiko Weidtland animation

Jack West Director and lighting and heavy breather

Far Star teaser 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does have a very Space Oddessy 2001 feel to it. The majority of children's shows are character driven. Most of them are cartoons (2D). The ones that are 3D are cartoon stylized 3D. This definitely has the feel of a more serious body of work.

It just needs some post effects work done for color correction and it would look even more polished, dramatically so (without doing any more 3D rendering).

From what I've seen I'm intrigued. You guys have done a fabulous job! Are there any more character shots or character animation stuff that you can show?

Frank Silas

http://www.franksilas.com

:ph34r:

Get Your Toon Made in Klasky Csupo’s Cooltoons Lab

November 10, 2004

Klasky Csupo Cooltoons Lab

World Wide Web

January 31, 2004

Deadline: November 30, 2004

Klasky Csupo is conducting its Cooltoons Lab, looking for scripts and/or storyboards with dialogue to animate a seven-minute pilot episode of an original show. Should your project be chosen, the studio will produce and record it. You will be credited as a creator, with the possibility of being engaged on a potential series based on the pilot. For more information, entry submission form and animation storyboard, visit www.cooltoons.com/lab.

...found this on AWN.com.

Frank Silas

Thanks Frank I have made a note of it. I am going to hold out a while longer on this kind of stuff and run the show around town more. I am still waiting on a response from two more agents to represent the show and i have a few other tricks up my sleeve that i am going to try. Let me know when you think you will have the time to play with the targa image and i will email it over.

Hopefully this is ok. If not then let me know and I will take it off the web...here goes..

farstartest.jpg

Here is a before and after image of one still from the Far Star Teaser 2.

This is the kind of look that can be achieved by doing some post effects work such as color correction, and other things. This is a quickie, but with a little time it could be done cleanly and you could even have that metal suit looking realistic (if that's what you want).

Frank Silas