Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dynamic Constraints stiffness control

Hey-

Inspired by Joe Williamson's Hunter, I have been trying to get the Dynamic Constraints to work on some parts of my model. Hash has a nice simple tutorial in the online reference but the menu is different from the menu I get in my A:M v11.0o... (see attached illustration for clarity)

I am trying to get the 'stiffness' control to work-Can anyone set me astraight on this?

BTW- I would have posted this in the general A:M forum, but I see they do not allow attachments there.

dynamic_question.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had that problem too, it seem to me that hash is -in the moment- not able to show changes in the stiffness in the opengl /directx mode. When you do a final render you can see the changes you did. At least that the way i sovled this problem in 11.0k.

Greetings

And here's MORE weirdness, I can get my dynamic action happening real nice in the chor but whenst I goes to render... NADA! I'm rending out to tga's, hair, reflections and shadows all at final resolution but the dynamic 'springy' doesn't do it's thing upon render.

Has Joe Williamson 'hunter' commented anywhere about how he does what he does?