Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Laugh Pack Attack!

Check out newly finished live action, Laugh Pack Attack on AM:FILMS.

http://amfilms.hash.com/search/entry.php?entry=905

Some trivia:

Guess what book is next to the little girl on the chair?

The 12 pack cases in the background in the kitchen are modeled, not live action.

Hope you like!

Rob Milliken.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

My next project may be a PSA for the Young Marines. I'm thinking a lot of volumetrics around the disiplined recruits. I think it will be statement driven, not story driven, which I think is going to be difficult to edit/choreograph it all together well.

This one was just a whole lot of fun to take from concept to execution. Now if only I could start a career with this....

Rob Milliken

No, I had never seen that before... but TOOO funny! I had a laugh watching that and remembering Alexis who is the actress (and my daughter) in my video giving her coaching tips that she is afraid because the can came to life. These kids and their mom all have the same reaction at the same, time: freak out!

Ironic how close those two are, but different in their initial motivations.

Thanks for the clip tip!

Rob Milliken

Wow! :o Thank you Martin! High praise indeed!

I continue to learn, improve, and hopefully other people can learn from my trials as well. This has been very fun and rewarding. I hope to show many other films in this showcase forum and AMFILMS. I think it is only too cool this software has grown in the last few years from 'software' to 'collaborationware', with this forum, the list, community chat and AMFILMS. Though this effort was basically done 'on the kitchen table', I wasn't alone and if I ever had questions or needed help at some crucial step, very nice, helpful people were always there to assist.

I think a someone new to animating on the list once asked, "where is the magic?" Like the famous book/movie said, "right in your own backyard."

Thank You Everybody!

Rob Milliken

Joe,

All the movies in A:M Films are Quicktime, using either the Sorenson or MPEG4 codec. Get the latest Quicktime and you should be able to view. My short happens to be in Quicktime MPEG4 format.

If you still have problems, have enough space in your ebox, email me, and I'll be happy to send a DIVX copy as I do have it compressed that way as well.

Take Care,

Rob Milliken.