MS-Europa

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's amazing! I really like it. Did you model any of the interior? It would be really cool if you could do a fly through...you know like around the ship and then into some of the rooms. You can probably do some really cool stuff.

Let us know what your plans are!

Awesome work,

Jon

Haha, it's so good I forgot about critique.

My only two suggestions are:

1) The water immediately surrounding the ship should be affected by the ships movement. It also needs a wake trailing it. (Unless the ship is anchored, but these cruiseliners hardly ever are unless at port.)

2) It looks like the ship is tilted to the front, you may want to straighten it out a bit.

Have fun!

Jon

Nice model, but the lighting is a little off. Its too dark for the bg pic. Plus there is a specular highlight on the waves, but it doesn't match to the sun, which you can see in the pic. Try changing it to a night-time pic, it would also equate better to the calmness of the water.

Wow! That model is fantastic! I really like the attention to detail. You clearly put a lot of time into every small feature -- it shows even on a render of this scale.

As for the lighting and things, I'd say find a friend who does killer lighting and rendering and let them have a crack at it. You've done your share of the work. ;)