Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Call for Extras...ish

I mentioned this some time ago in the Star Trek Red Squad thread and delayed opening a new thread up for it until now. So here's the lowdown. With Red Squad, it obviously has it's main and secondary characters with dialogue. The thing is, where this takes place on starships, these guys aren't the only crew members on the ships. So what I'm hoping/asking for, is if anyone has any decently "semi-realistic" heads that they're willing to donate to simply be background crew members who mill about, use computers etc. They could be guy or girl, though I don't have any female bodies built, so you may have to supply that as well, but if all you have is the head, I'll take that too. Also, this is Star Trek so they could be aliens too. If that is the case, you'll definitely have to supply the body as well because each alien is different!

So yeah, if anyone is willing to donate some models they already have built (NOTE, I am NOT asking for people to go and model new characters, just supply old ones that are collecting dust on your harddrives!) it would be really appreciated! It'll save me having to build a bunch of new models.

A second sub-request if you will, is that if you don't have any available models but might like to help out, if you would send high res rotos of your face to be built as extras (assuming the previous request hasn't been fulfilled). Anyone who does submit a model or rotos will be credited in either special thanks or as extras in the credits. I think ultimately I'm looking for half a dozen or so extras to populate these sets and I'll only use the face rotos if those half a dozen aren't met by people donating models.

Anyways, it is definitely much appreciated should you be willing to donate a model or two and will definitely make Red Squad run a lot quicker!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days