sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Show Manipulator Properties

wildcard

I'm seeing the "Show Manipulator Properties" being selected in quite a few tutorial video's, the seem to be different looking than the one I'm seeing when I've multiple CP's selected.

I've Animation:Master 2002:A Complete Guide, and it has tutorial video's that show the Manipulator Properties to show X,Y,Z Scale and X,Y,Z Pivot when having multiple CP selected. Mine only shows X,Y,Z Offset when having multiple CP's selected.

Now I know I can find Scale and Pivot also in the Properties Tab, but I'm human and in nature very lazy, so if I can do some thing with less moving of my mouse I like to take the easy way ;)

All joking aside, is there an option to change and what the "Show Manipulator Properties" tool shows? or has it changes over the years in AM?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on the Show Manipulator properties with your mouse. ( I just press the F4 key)

Select your group of Cp's

Press the S Button or the R button or the N button depending on what it is that you want to do, and the manipulator "window" will increase to show the appropriate options.

Click on the Show Manipulator properties with your mouse. ( I just press the F4 key)

Select your group of Cp's

Press the S Button or the R button or the N button depending on what it is that you want to do, and the manipulator "window" will increase to show the appropriate options.

:blink: . . . :unsure: . . :huh: .

Well huh, that was simple. Manipulator Properties are linked to what manipulator mode your in.

What a silly beginners mistake :rolleyes:

Thanks,