sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Projects that came with program

Izadeni

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you are trying to open the files through the Library panel. Opening the files that came with the program through he Library panel requires that you copy the files from the CD (or download them from the Hash website) to your computer. When you install the CD version of the program, it asks you if you want to copy all that extra data to your hard drive. I think the default location where it copies the files is to a folder in the install directory. If you are on a PC, the is probably c:\Program Files\Hash Inc\*version number*\...

If you are installing the subscription version of A:M, then you have not downloaded the extra files yet.

I think you can download the extra files from (not totally sure):

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/Data.zip

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/LittleData.zip

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/props.zip

It sounds like you are trying to open the files through the Library panel. Opening the files that came with the program through he Library panel requires that you copy the files from the CD (or download them from the Hash website) to your computer. When you install the CD version of the program, it asks you if you want to copy all that extra data to your hard drive. I think the default location where it copies the files is to a folder in the install directory. If you are on a PC, the is probably c:\Program Files\Hash Inc\*version number*\...

If you are installing the subscription version of A:M, then you have not downloaded the extra files yet.

I think you can download the extra files from (not totally sure):

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/Data.zip

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/LittleData.zip

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/props.zip

The links worked. Thanks for your help.