My First Female

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good splineage. I would suggest moving her eyes down a bit, they should be at about the halfway point between the chin and the top of the head. Also, you could make them a bit bigger...

Scratch that. I just took a look at your other characters, they have eyes that are a bit higher than normal, too. So don't lower her eyes all that much, if at all. But if you make them bigger, she'd look a bit more attractive...

there, this should be somewhat better. Didn't change the eye size yet, but I remember that from reading the tips on comic book females, more cat like looking eyes and lower the eyelids to make them look more seductive

EDIT: Posting the pic would be useful, wouldn't it :)

post-9859-1268692026_thumb.png

Here's what I got so far. I used Ken's female body that he donated and did some modifications to it. Kinda stuck about the hair though. I would like for it to have the dynamics of hair, except I can never groom the hair properly

post-9859-1268700192_thumb.png

It's an incredibly well splined model. And you may not have been making they eyes too high, on purpose, but you've accidentally created your own style. Everything else looks good with her face, but her eyes look a bit beady. It's a general rule of thumb that smaller, beady eyes are better suited towards untrustworthy characters. The bigger the eyes, the more innocent and trustworthy the character is. This is even moreso when talking about female characters, as female characters should have larger eyes than their male counterparts.

thanks, I did make her eyes larger though it'll probably be harder to tell in this pic. I'm still strung up on hair but I'll figure it out most likely. I been having some weird issues with the way Ken rigged his female body originally that's causing some weird shape contortions in my model but that's a problem for my next day off.

post-9859-1268710050_thumb.png