Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Earth Link:Zero Opening Scene

As most of you know, my colleague and I have been working very diligently on ELZ, and despite my breakdown of sorts due to massive discouragements, I am back in the game and for the most part better then ever. The following vid is where we are at today with the opening of ELZ. Now do note, the dedication at the beginning is someone my colleague knows, and I had a lengthy discussion making sure he understood what it meant! Also, the girl is not dead if you are thinking that, because I did. Also, the flaming meteor shot is just filler and thus it is in low quality and not complete. It will be replaced by one or more different shots that don't take as long to render! But, aside from the opening dedication shot, it was all done by me in AM. Music is by me, the writing is by me, and the narration is my colleague (who also voices the main character, Captain Zero.) Now we are going to release this opening bit to the general public in a bout a week which is how much time we anticipate it to be complete. After that, it's character animation/modeling and things time. So, when you are all done being amazed and inspired in this video, feel free to check out the "Mech Modeler Wanted" thread, or send me an e-mail or something stating your interest in building or animating characters :) As much help as can be gotten will be appreciated, and from what I've learned, the more cool stuff you show people like animators and stuff, the more inclined they will be to help out in the project, I hope this place won't disappoint! Anyways, enough of my wishes and on with the show:

(Oh, this is about 35mb in size I think)

ELZsmall.mov

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic