Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Trouble building a skeletal structure....

bts0

Ok so I redid my model of my penguin because for some reason it became corrupt but no matter i like this model better....

I'm having trouble though getting his skeletal structure right though. Cause every time he is in the action tab everything is just screwed up.... any suggestions?? As of right now im using the skeletal rig that came with Version 13 but should I just make one of my own?

here is what he looks likepost-9566-1254251321_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With v13, that would be the 2001 Rig. You could use that if you want, but TSM2 or the 2008 Rig would be better. Making your own is an option, but it will take you a lot longer than installing a pre-built rig.

"Screwed up" isn't specific enough to give you an answer about what went wrong...posting the rigged model for others to look at would be the easiest way to get a solution.

With v13, that would be the 2001 Rig. You could use that if you want, but TSM2 or the 2008 Rig would be better. Making your own is an option, but it will take you a lot longer than installing a pre-built rig.

"Screwed up" isn't specific enough to give you an answer about what went wrong...posting the rigged model for others to look at would be the easiest way to get a solution.

ok thank you how do i go about showing a rigged model?\

and also is there a link to the new skeletal model?

ok thank you how do i go about showing a rigged model?\

and also is there a link to the new skeletal model?

You can just Zip the model and add it as an attachment to a forum post. If you don't want to release your actual model, you can delete the geometry of the model, save it as another model and post that (which would be the rig without the geometry).

The 2008 Rig is here.

TSM2 is here.

The LiteRig is here.