Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Custom tool panels

• Hash Fellow

While you have the Tools>Customize Window open, not only can you drag individual buttons from the window to toolbars, but you can move the existing buttons around too (or remove them).

Tool bars are also undockable (RMB>Allow Docking). When they are free floating you can re-size them to shapes other than a single row.

It's a bit like doing one of those sliding tile puzzles, but I made this "Views" tool panel that mimics the arrangement of the keyboard number pad. I added the subdivision up and down buttons and the Turn button to fill out extra spaces.

custompanels.png

One note... in V15f the "Views" buttons are missing from the Customize window, but if you turn them on in View>Toolbars before opening the Customize window you can still edit them.

Another customization I did was to add a copy of the "Use Offsets" button down by my keyframe buttons, since I frequently use that with "Force Keyframe" to reset bones to defaults.

So... If the A:M buttons aren't in convenient places for you, or if you're used to another app that had them in another place, or if you're accidentally hitting a button because it's too close to your favorite one... you can fix that!

After you get things the way you want, make sure you save a PRJ to force A:M to remember the settings.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images