sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

prosessor speed?

Hodari

And hello again...

Now i wonder how i can speed prosessor time? meaning now i render mov file and cpu is only 48% use. (damn)

is any trick how i can use all cpu speed in a:m to use?

post-9948-1246818226_thumb.jpg

( i am so happy now.. i by new monitor.. now i have space to draw.. (24" LG w2442pa)

i bit difrent now... :)

24day left draw.........

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Render to Imagesequences and start A:M two times...

Then split the rendering and render for example 0-99 with the first Instance of A:M and the second 100-200 by the second instance.

After rendering has finished you can combine the imagesequences together using A:M (or a editingprogramm if you prefer to).

This has several advantages:

- If something goes wrong you can rerender from any time A:M stopped or something isnt like you wanted it to be without haveing to rerender the whole movie. (mov or any other moviefileformat will be corrupt if that happens and doesnt work)

- If you want to use several instances of A:M it can speed up rendertimes for up to about n * 90% (in an n-core-system) for rendering imagesequences.

*Fuchur*

Thanks.. now i must leanr that too.. any good tips on setups. mean abaut multipass and so?

what are wice to use.

now i think to use 640x480 resolution.

not find yet tutorial / quide what is wice to use.

now 30second that resolution on tga take abaut 7Hours. multipass 9x (is this wice to do use multipass)

or what else setups...... ( time is here 00.05 so brain not work anymore... ) and let render night and mornig look what

have done again wrong......

This depends highly on your scene... so I cant say much about that...

resolution is just what you need and what you are willing to render... I wouldnt go under 640 x 480 so... I usually render to pal or if needed to 720p (smaller HD-standard-resolution).

For multipass... for some scenes, especially if you are after some features you need to turn on multipass (for example EXR-Rendering, real motion blur, etc.) For rendering just a preview or just to determine what you need it is very likely overkill...

I would suggest to first turn of multipass and see if this is enough for your scene... if it is not, use it something different.

Without multipass it will render much faster, most things will look mor or less the same but some dont... you should just try it out.

*Fuchur*