sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Take a walk

Greenhorn

Hello:

I am a newbie to AM. I have v12. I am following the "Take a Walk" exercise and have created the 4 poses for the rabbit (frames 0 - 15). The tut says to copy frame 0 and paste mirrored to frame 20 and so on. When I do this, I don't see any change in Frame 20. I tried doing all the other copy/pastes as indicated in the tut. When I play the frames, nothing happens. Only my 4 changes show up. Is there some setting I need to do to make paste mirrored work? Whats the best way to troubleshoot?

Thx

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

make sure the "Key Model" filter is on and also the "Key Skeletal Translate" and "Key Skeletal Rotate filters".

In the tuts link in my signature there is a vid called "keyframing options" that explains these buttons and their use.

make sure the "Key Model" filter is on and also the "Key Skeletal Translate" and "Key Skeletal Rotate filters".

In the tuts link in my signature there is a vid called "keyframing options" that explains these buttons and their use.

Thanks robcat. Will try and get back to you. Appreciate the help.

Thanks robcat. Will try and get back to you. Appreciate the help.

Ok, I tried it and it worked. Thanks. Your tut on forcing key frames was quite helpful. Thanks. :)