Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

The Importance od Render Time

UNGLAUBLICHUSA

(Should say OF Render Times - sorry)

Hello all, I wanted to share the most important thing I have learned from my previous 3 Contest entries, which is:

ALWAYS - budget sufficient time to render out your project the way you envision it to be.

The coolest models....with the finest Decals...and over the top Materials, Particles, Etc...will look like crap if you find yourself at the deadline with only time for a quick render. Animation Master is THE 3D Package of choice for anyone who wants to control the content of their work. You can render out to *.exr format (AWESOME), use a boat-load of Post-Production-Effects(again AWESOME), Contol value (The Cat's ASS), Lighting(Critical), Film Grain, I could go on and on....

Learn from my repeated mistake and always allow at least 2-3 days in a 'still' project to be able to properly Render out your image(s) and make necessary adjustments.

P.S. When you learn avaluable lesson - share it with others, not all will listen but you will feel good to help those who do.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days