Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

adding to an action

AMkyle

Alright so i have this problem. i was messing around in choreography and checking some stuff.

So anyways i had an idea, so i used thom for it

made him walk all the way to the camera, and then i wanted to animate him knocking on the camera.

but one big problem, after he did the action, at 00:20:00 i keyframed it, and brought him to a stand.

but it affected the whole action because after i put him to a stand at 00:20:05 i brought the arms down and moved one leg.

then when i played through the whole thing he waled all the way, but his arms werent moving and neither was one leg.

How can i fix this, and how can i put in an action and then animate in choreography after it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Under the Shortcut to Thom, you have the walk action and Choreography Action1.

Drag Choreography Action1 under the walk action and set its Blending Mode to "Blend".

On frame 0 ...

Set the Blend Percentage for Choreography Action1 to 0%.

About 6-12 frames (more or less) before you want Thom to do something with his arms, again set the Blend Percentage for Chor Action1 to 0%. This sets a keyframe for it.

Go forward 6-12 frames (more or less) and set the Blend Percentage for Chor Action1 to 100%.

On that frame, start animating Thom's arms.

If you want Thom's arms to follow the walk action again after he waves or whatever, set the Blend Percentage on Chor Action1 to 100% about 6-12 frames (more or less) before you want the arms to go back to the walking action.

Go forward 6-12 frames and set the Blend Percentage in Chor Action1 to 0%.