Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

where can i find skin textures for A:M

Hisako 100112

okay i have a flattened model that i'm looking to apply decals to. is there some kind of website i can find skin textures for A:M (i know Poser has a website called content paradise that lets you download xtra stuff into it's program so i was wondering about A:M).

Or do you generally have to make this type of thing? I don't know how to make good looking skin though... i have Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7, and i was thinking i could make it in there, but i'm not sure how. it generally has the same effects as any other paint program so what effects do you guys use to make skin? i think there was a tutorial, but i can't remember where it was.

-hisako ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay i have a flattened model that i'm looking to apply decals to. is there some kind of website i can find skin textures for A:M (i know Poser has a website called content paradise that lets you download xtra stuff into it's program so i was wondering about A:M).

Or do you generally have to make this type of thing? I don't know how to make good looking skin though... i have Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7, and i was thinking i could make it in there, but i'm not sure how. it generally has the same effects as any other paint program so what effects do you guys use to make skin? i think there was a tutorial, but i can't remember where it was.

-hisako ;)

HERE is something like what I use...I'll apply this as a 'patch image' and then add a material effect, my favorite is the 'plush' from the Simbiont collection. I'll change the colours to suite the skin and 'plush' gives a NICE automatic rim-lite. Simple!

Sounds like you have it...PLUSH is in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' folder... remember to set the color to your likings... it's default is PURPLE or something. You should be able to use JASC... a tablet helps a lot when painting like this...

Also try using google: look for...

3D skin texture

texture maps for human skin

3D skin maps

etc...