Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Loading AM on a G3 with Panther

scoony2

Hello,

Can anyone help me with info on how I can load the Animation Master 2006 onto my Mac G3 blue tower with Panther?

I keep getting the error message that says I need Tiger or Leopard and I don't want to spend another $100 bucks to upgrade. They told me at Fryes that it would work on Panther using a patch from Hash???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scoonie

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't if it will load, but I'm running a G4 tower with a 733 processer. I do most of my work (Actions, etc) in wireframe mode, everything works way to slow in shaded mode. Also, redering is a very slow process.

I'm hoping to update this summer.

I know this doesn't answer your questions, but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

Hello,

Can anyone help me with info on how I can load the Animation Master 2006 onto my Mac G3 blue tower with Panther?

I keep getting the error message that says I need Tiger or Leopard and I don't want to spend another $100 bucks to upgrade. They told me at Fryes that it would work on Panther using a patch from Hash???

Thanks,

Scoonie

Not sure if you tried this yet but,

Way up at the top of the forum page, hit the search button with the word Panther in it

and you will find a bunch of old posts you can weed through and perhaps find out what you want to know.

Pretty sure that Panther AM support never went beyond version 12.0

There was a time when I used AM in Mac OS9 also if your G3 can do it.

Good luck..

Thanks for the heads up.

I don't if it will load, but I'm running a G4 tower with a 733 processer. I do most of my work (Actions, etc) in wireframe mode, everything works way to slow in shaded mode. Also, redering is a very slow process.

I'm hoping to update this summer.

I know this doesn't answer your questions, but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

Thanks for the suggestion..tried it, but nothing there...I hope that James Hash will contact me, I sent him an email and post a few days back...

Hello,

Thanks,

Scoonie

Not sure if you tried this yet but,

Way up at the top of the forum page, hit the search button with the word Panther in it

and you will find a bunch of old posts you can weed through and perhaps find out what you want to know.

Pretty sure that Panther AM support never went beyond version 12.0

There was a time when I used AM in Mac OS9 also if your G3 can do it.

Good luck..