Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Ren Lenny ren

As I was programming the new A:M Action export function for Zign Track, I needed to do a good test myself. I choose a song from one of the best Dutch bands and play backed it. OK, it turned out I'm not very good at this because I forgot my lines a few times, for the rest it was pretty good. I exported the Action with only poses for the facial expressions.

I have used Squetchy Sam for this example. I added a some poses to Sam so it matched the poses in Zign Track and applied the action. I needed one little tweak on the lower lip so the mouth closed better, that is because of the neutral frame I selected in the video. Besides that I haven't done any tweaking at all, and it came out pretty nice. I added some body movements and eye blinks. I still need to animate the hands and dress him up, but I don't have the time for that now (That's why I post a WIP ;) )

Here is the video (I also need to change the offset of the soundtrack a few frames I think...): RenLennyShadedSmall.mov

For those who want to see how I have done it, here's the project file: V14_Sam_PosesTest.zip

BTW, how does the song sound to someone that does not understand the language? I know if you understand it you'll find it a beautifull song ;)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic