sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Settings / Configuration Questions

anim8orman

I have been trying to render an AVI in A:M that I can use in a Pinnacle movie I'm creating. According to Pinnacle, I need to have the following settings on the AVI:

Quality: DV

TV Cropping: Yes

NTSC: 720x480

Audio: 44 kHz 16-bit Stereo

So far I've made several attempts to render AVIs but once I insert them into the Pinnacle movie and burn it to DVD they only appear as a green screen on playback. I've adjusted the frame size on my animation to 720x480, but this still hasn't corrected the issue.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it play ok within Pinnacle before you burn it? If so, then it's a setting within Pinnacle that needs changing.

No, it isn't playing in Pinnacle before I burn the movie. I see it as just a solid color on the timeline and playback.

So probably the avi file is blank as well or, Pinnacle (which I know nothing about) perhaps does not take the avi format or the codec you are using (after you select avi in AM click on settings to set the codec).

r

Does it play ok within Pinnacle before you burn it? If so, then it's a setting within Pinnacle that needs changing.

No, it isn't playing in Pinnacle before I burn the movie. I see it as just a solid color on the timeline and playback.

So probably the avi file is blank as well or, Pinnacle (which I know nothing about) perhaps does not take the avi format or the codec you are using (after you select avi in AM click on settings to set the codec).

r