sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can't find DVD...

lafnjack

Hello there,

I cannot seem to find my Animation Master DVD that has the encyclopedia of reference material that came out with the last AM. Of course, I have the CD.

1) Is there an FTP site available to download a zip or somesuch of the DVD?

2) If not, is there a POC I can contact to purchase a replacement?

3) How can I find out when my AM subscription for the year expires? If its soon, I'll just purchase the upgrade (assuming it will still have the DVD?).

Thanks so much!

John Simons

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got my v14, the CD and Extras DVD were in the same clear case...the DVD was visible through the back of the case. Did you get some other kind of packaging, John? If it was one of the early releases of v14, it might not have been included. If that is the case, you should be able to contact Hash to get a copy sent to you. The Extras CD (from v13) is available here...I'm not sure if the DVD material is organized in a single location or not.

Hope that helps.

When I got my v14, the CD and Extras DVD were in the same clear case...the DVD was visible through the back of the case. Did you get some other kind of packaging, John?

---

Yes I did with my v14 too. But realizing how things can disappear when the house get's cleaned, I put the CD part of it in a spindle built into my computer. I'll never lose the CD that way. Honestly, why I didn't do that with the DVD is beyond me.

If it was one of the early releases of v14, it might not have been included. If that is the case, you should be able to contact Hash to get a copy sent to you. The Extras CD (from v13) is available here...I'm not sure if the DVD material is organized in a single location or not.

---

That URL is perfectly fine. Thank you so much!

John