Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Clayman - the fourhourproject

Hello Hashers,

Since I thought it would be a good idea to at least get semi-reaquainted with A:M during the night, I decided to create something I'd seen on TV. So what better then a simple character like Elemental Hero Clayman, from some TV show I can't remember the name of on CN. I didn't exactly recreate the character, but seeing as I had nothing but a free hand to go by, I'm averagely pleased with the result.

Now, I have no, and I mean none whatsoever, competance within the field of rigging. I tried one, failed, tried again, failed, tried a thrid time while reading the tutorial word by word... I guess it's not in my blood, not that modeling seems to be either, I just like to tinker with it.

Anyways, here he is, Clayman: Raw, uncut and only good looking if you toon-render him. Everything is embedded, even though all the materials are CD-standard.

PS!

Yes, that round thing on top of him is his head and no he doesn't have a face, yet... He was just some tinker anyways, I just felt like I had to start off with something.

Clayman_no_bones.prj

post-5230-1184504487_thumb.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images