sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

muhHair!!

Will somebody please post an example of muhHair with the settings provided? I am trying to learn muhHair, and I honestly don't think that I am quite understanding the settings. Here is what I have achieved so far.

post-10457-1181783095_thumb.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good! If you click on the lower part of my avatar you can see an example(Queen of Hearts) I made using muhair...(warning: female nudity...) That sample also includes a force (fan) acting upon the hair...

Matt, your avatar has gotten extremely cute... Do you have a new model at home? (And I ain't talking 3D.)

In my sample...I used the default settings, and I haven't really dinked with the in-depth tweekers. Muhair will pick-up the color of the light shined upon it... in the picture above I can see the effects of the MuHair...looks like it is working but not giving you what you expect. Maybe if you post an image of your hair property box and explain more in depth what it is you expect to see.

Martin- No...same model at home for 13 years...