Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

cant find image contest

I posted a few days ago thati have been part of the forum for about 3 years know and that i never have seen where you vote for the image contest, only the results of the voting, in my post someone said check the new postes, for the voting, i still have not seen it, know i was just reading that the voting is almost over, where is it I dont want to vote because i have entered a image but i would like to check on the compitision, befor its decided by whoever decides

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a search on +image +contest and came up with this thread Image Contest Vote which has the link to the contest.

Personally, I don't see why you can't vote, even if you did enter it. I don't even see a problem with voting for yourself if you think yours is one of the best (but that's just my personal opinion, probably based on if I ever got to enter a contest I'd want at least one vote :lol: ). You get to vote for four, so you still have to vote for other people's as well.

When you vote, you enter your email address, and theoretically you should receive a reply, but I think I've only ever had a reply for one contest - usually I get an error. But when I try to vote again, it says I can only vote once, so I am assuming my votes are being counted.

When you vote, you enter your email address, and theoretically you should receive a reply, but I think I've only ever had a reply for one contest - usually I get an error. But when I try to vote again, it says I can only vote once, so I am assuming my votes are being counted.

Thanks darklimit and Caroline, this is the first time i have gotten to see the contest before the results was given, i must not be to intoned with the forum as i should be, i think I will even vote, what the heck, by the why caroline, Ilove your avetar, every time Isee it Ithink thats pretty cool