Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Help with Path constraint

GBREAL

I been two years now that i had this program and figured out that.....I have no modeling skills what-so-ever

( I should have known sooner when I couldn't model the basic flour sack :angry: ) So i decided to work with what skills (I thats what you would call them :) ) in animating. The project I Am working on is going steady right now but I am having some trouble. Itrying to have one character walk to a certain point at a certain time but can't seem to get it right. How do I do this :(

P.S. working with Am 2002

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I been two years now that i had this program and figured out that.....I have no modeling skills what-so-ever

( I should have known sooner when I couldn't model the basic flour sack :angry: ) So i decided to work with what skills (I thats what you would call them :) ) in animating. The project I Am working on is going steady right now but I am having some trouble. Itrying to have one character walk to a certain point at a certain time but can't seem to get it right. How do I do this :(

P.S. working with Am 2002

check out EASE under the path constraint. Should help some.

• Hash Fellow

( I should have known sooner when I couldn't model the basic flour sack :angry: )

Post a wire frame of your sack and someone will jump in to tell you how to fix it.

Itrying to have one character walk to a certain point at a certain time but can't seem to get it right. How do I do this :(

If you want your character to get to the end of his path at a certain time (say, 04:00). use the "ease" property of the path constraint.

Set it to 0% when he's supposed to start moving and set it to 100% when he's supposed to get to the end.

You could have him stop in the middle by useing ease too. Set it to 50% at 02:15 and at 03:00 and he will stop half-way from 02:15 to 03:00.

[attachmentid=20713]

BTW, I did this in V10.5. AM 2002 may look different but the path constraint should still have an ease property you can set like this.

ease.png