Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Fixed dragon, just needs head, feet and tail

• *A:M User*

Ok....

Those of you that were following the other thread, I thought I would post the results of all my spline tweaking.

after I had fixed the arm, I had noticed that the leg was jacked up too, so I fixed that. There's still a *tiny* glitch at the back of the leg, but the clay shader mostly hides it.

I have attached a couple screenshots, I think you will agree that it looks much much better.

Roger

[attachmentid=18517][attachmentid=18518][attachmentid=18523]

dragontest0.jpg

dragontest1.jpg

newdragon0.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you keep creating new threads for the same model?

-Chris

I guess this didn't merit creating a new thread, I'll keep future posts to the original thread since it gets bumped to the top of the list anyway.

Sorry for the confusion.

Just out of curisoity what shader are u using for the clay look?

Its one of the darktree simbionts. They are now included in v13, but I downloaded these a while back. They have several varieties of shaders available for free download....about 4 or 5 dozen, I think.

They sell a product that allows you to create your own packaged shaders for lightwave, am, 3ds, maya, etc.

Roger

Just out of curisoity what shader are u using for the clay look?

Its one of the darktree simbionts. They are now included in v13, but I downloaded these a while back. They have several varieties of shaders available for free download....about 4 or 5 dozen, I think.

They sell a product that allows you to create your own packaged shaders for lightwave, am, 3ds, maya, etc.

Roger

Cool. I've got v13 with the Darktree shaders I just haven't messed with them much. Thanks for the info.